Corporate Tax Compliance
At the present time keeping up to date with corporate tax compliance can be very challenging in some countries with frequent changes to legislation, regulations and procedures coupled with changing tax authority practices and attitudes.
T.D. JOSEPH & ASSOCIATES is a global service provider of corporate tax compliance services we provide worldwide coverage. We provide domestic tax compliance services for single entities and also offer a ‘one stop shop’ service for our multinational clients where we look after the ‘group’s’ tax compliance i.e. we provide a full tax compliance service to each company in each country, wherever they are based, and provide the multinational’s head office.
Typically, our services include providing assistance:
* In completing tax returns and supporting computations and schedules;
* With calculating capital allowances/ tax allowances;
* With supplementary reports, for example, supporting transfer pricing submissions;
* Providing specific claims, elections and applications, for example, in the area of research and development;
* In dealing with all tax authority enquiries in a careful and intelligent way;
* Advice on tax return filing deadlines, tax payment deadlines and other important dates;
* In dealing with assessments, objections and appeals;
* With the corporate and deferred tax audit provisions, and reconciliations, required for your financial statements under the applicable standards;
* With corporate tax compliance planning and management of your group or company’s effective tax rate;
* Obtaining refunds and credits.